MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Excitment for MC2U Album.. :D

News about Mariah Carey's new album has been around for quite a while now. I've heard the first X'mas album and I was so happy I listened to it. I don't know maybe its Mariah's voice and/or the feel of the music. It just makes you smile. :D It really does. I just love the holidays and the Oh Santa single, which is the first single off the album, has been playing in my head for the past few weeks now!!!.. I just love it. I wouldn't say it will ever replace All I Want For Christmas Is You but it is as good. A more modern X'mas song if you will. 

The tracklist is as follows:


1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Intro)
2. Oh Santa!
3. O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy Medley
4. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again
5. The First Noel / Born is the King (Interlude)
6. When Christmas Comes
7. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration
8. Charlie Brown Christmas
9. O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus feat. Patricia Carey
10. O Holy Night - Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles
11. One Child
12. All I Want for Christmas is You - Extra Festive
13. Auld Lang Syne - The New Year's Anthem

I am so excited about the Extra Festive version of All I Want... I'm thinking it will be a remix version but then I'm sure it will deliver.. :D



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top