MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Christmas Wishlist | ThePopHeir | PART 1


Christmas is almost upon us and I cannot wait for the Christmas/New Year Sales! I am so excited and I have started to save some money for it. For the festive season, I thought I would create a list of products and gifts sets that I recommend and as part of a wishlist!


NUXE Paris



Nuxe has 2 Love from Paris Christmas sets due to come out on the 1st of November 2015. The set on the left is called Love from Paris Huile Prodigieuse Christmas Coffret and the one on the left is called the Love From Paris Parfum Christmas Coffret. These sets make it to my wishlist because they are really great value for money!

The Huile Prodigieuse Christmas Coffret contains The cult favourite Huile Prodigieuse Multi-purpose Dry Oil, Creme Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue moisturising cream plus two bonus fits of Huile Prodigieuse or and a Huile Prodigieuse scented candle. I personally would get this as it has more of what I personally like from the brand. This set will retail for AUD 39.99 and will be available starting 01/11/2015 at Priceline and Adore Beauty.

The Parfum Christmas Coffret contains the highly anticipated launch of Nuxe's Prodigieux Parfum and Nuxe scented candle.  If you are a big fan of their scent, you can finally have it in a perfume! This set will retail for AUD 69.99 and will be available starting 01/11/2015 exclusively at Adore Beauty.

Benefit Cosmetics

We all know and love Benefit cosmetics! Every time I walk past a Benefit counter, I cannot help myself and I just have to look at their products. This festive season they will have a few sets to choose from!

Get the Party Started! This set contains 4 of the brands Best Sellers! It contains the Posietint, POREfessional Primer, That Gal and the They're Real Push Up Mini Liner. I have tried the POREfessional, That Gal, They're Real! Push up liner and I really enjoy using them! This set will retail for AUD 89

Your B.right! to Party! This set is perfect for skincare obsessives! It has Benefit's famous skincare problem solvers and best selling primer. It contains a Triple performing facial emulsion, It's potent! eye cream, The POREfessional mini 7.5ml and instatn comeback facial serum mini. This set will retail for AUD 79.

Party Poppers! It's 12 days of gorgeous! Pop open each door to reveal a glamorous goodie and play a spectacular seasonal song. This set includes the POREfessional mini 7.5ml, They're Real! Mascara min, Rockateur min, high beam mini, Lollitint mini, Watt's Up! mini, Ooh La Lift Mini, BADgal Lash mini, Total moisture facial cream mini, They;re Real! Remover mini, Ultra plush lip gloss mini in hoola, Ultra plush lip gloss in sugarbomb! This is the set I am dyeing to have! I highly recommend getting this if you or your loved one is new to the brand! It gives them a chance to try out the products. This set will retail for AUD 78 and will be available at Myer

____________________________________________________



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top