MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

First Impression on the Australis x AJ Clementine eyeshadow palette

 


I recently received the newly released Australis x AJ Clementine eyeshadow palette and I was over the moon when I saw it. If you didn't know AJ is a friend that I have known for years now. I am so proud of her and this eyeshadow palette screams AJ. This palette is filled with bright and glittery shades that will definitely brighten up your look. I personally prefer darker looks on myself but it was nice to play around with brighter colours. 


Watch the video above to watch my first impressions review on the palette. I am not going to lie I might be a bit bias with this review as AJ is a friend of mine.


If you would like to purchase this palette it is available at Australis' website and at Priceline here in Australia

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top