MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Pantene Pro-V Intensive Hair Masque | ThePopHeir | #FITTOSHINE


Summer is fast approaching and as much as we love the sun it can really dry out our hair causing further damage! Looks like Pantene has got our hair covered with their Intensive Hair Masque. Question is, is it really effective?


According to Pantene's website, Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Hair Masque helps undo the look of damaged hair caused by daily styling. It not only helps repair damage but also protects your hair from future damage, delivering manageable and healthy-looking hair. They recommend using the product 1-2 times a week for three minutes at a time. 

Looking at the promises it appears they are only promising to help make your hair look & feel healthier. I have looked into the ingredients and it appears this masque contains chemicals that will fill in the pores of the hair thus making it look and feel softer and healthier. In addition to that, this product does feel very hydrating.

One might be considered with product buildup in the hair as it is filled with products that do fill in the pores of the hair. However, after doing further research this product contains chemicals that do not cause buildup and are easily washed out with the use of a chelating shampoo. These chemicals also provide a degree of protection from the elements. 


My Experience 


I have been using this hair masque for a few weeks now and I have consistently been using this to see if my hair becomes limp from product buildup and I have not seen this. Instead my hair looks moisturised, healthy and shinny. I leave in the hair for 3 minutes at a time and despite it being of a thicker rich formula, it does not weigh down my hair. 

Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It is a welcomed addition to my haircare routine. Summer is just around the corner and with my bleach blonde hair, I will definitely will be needing some added moisture to my hair. I highly recommend this masque to those looking to add something quite hydrating to their haircare routine at an affordable price and not having to worry about product build up in the hair. 

_______________________________________________________



Pantene has also launch a campaign aling side the Pro-V products and its called #FitToShine. The aim of the campaign is to inspire Australians to feel confident about how they look and feel from the inside out this summer, from Head-to-Toe. In conjunction with this, they have announced Australian Model and Fitness Advocate, Laura Dundovic as its NEW Fitness Expert and Top Australian Beauty Vlogger,Ruby Golani, as its NEW Beauty Expert.


Pantene's Expert Hairstylist Barney Martin also recommends the Pro-V hair line and had the following comments about the Intensive Hair Masque.

“To help combat dryness, frizz and split ends caused by the summer elements and styling, I always recommend washing hair regularly with a nourishing shampoo and conditioner and applying an intensive hair treatment 1-2 times a week. Pantene’s Daily Moisture Renewal range provides superior damage protection to both the inside and outer layer of the hair strand. When pressed for time, try swapping out your regular conditioner with Pantene's Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Hair Masque and leave on for 3 minutes. Not only will the treatment help repair damage, but will protect your hair from future damage.”




Laura Dundovic, Pantene’s Fitness Expert comments:

“I’ve always been a big advocate for maintaining a strong and healthy body from the inside-out. Living such an active lifestyle though means my hair does go through a lot of torture - especially when I train outdoors. But I don’t worry because I use Pantene to keep my hair feeling healthy and looking shiny; which has a ripple effect because when I look good, I feel good, motivating me to take care of myself.”

Ruby Golani, Pantene’s Beauty Expert comments:

“Being a beauty vlogger, my career is all about teaching women how to feel beautiful and confident about themselves through hair and makeup. I use a lot of hot styling tools on my hair on a daily basis, but I use Pantene, which not only helps repair my hair when its dry and brittle, but also protects my hair from future damage caused by heat, swimming, excessive styling.
Laura and Ruby are available for interviews regarding Pantene’s Fit to Shinecampaign and their health, fitness and beauty tips for Summer.

They have made a video about the campaign which can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/oktmttg




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top