MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Bioderma Skincare | ThePopHeir | Product Reviews


One of my favourite skincare brands is Bioderma. When I first saw the brand all I could associate with it was their cult favourite, micellar water but there is so much more to their brand. In this post, I will talk about 2 of their latest releases.


Almost everyone has heard about their micellar water and how they have one for oily skin types. I personally love using it to break down my makeup before I do a deep cleanse. I also love it for quick makeup fixes like if I over did the angle with the eyeliner and whatnot. 



The product on the left is the Sensibio Tonique Moisturising Toning lotion. It is essentially a hydrating toner. I love using this to give my skin an extra hydration boost. It contains cucumber extract and allatoin to immediately soothe and decongest the skin. I find that it doesn't dry out my skin and if I apply my moisturiser on top of this, while it is still wet, that my skin feels extra hydrated. 

The product on the right is the Sensibio Lait Cleansing Milk. This is a non-rinse makeup remover. Just pop a bit on a cotton pad and let it sit on the skin for a few minutes and watch that makeup break apart. Much like the micellar water, I love using this as a first step before I do a deep cleanse on the skin. I find it very gentle on the skin and that I do not have to rub when removing my makeup.

If you guys would like to purchase this babies, you can Bioderma from Adore Beauty.


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top