MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Laura Mercier Translucent vs Honey Setting Powder on Tanned Skin

 


I recently received a really cool PR package from Laura Mercier containing their Loose Setting Powders in Translucent and Honey. I have only used the Translucent powder before but this was just a small sample size so I couldn't really tell you much of my experience with it. In this video I did a comparison first impressions review of the Translucent and Honey shades. 

Personally I think the differences are so subtle that you can honestly get away using either or if you are of a similiar complexion to me. For shade reference I am NC30 from MAC, Barcelona from NARS and Shade 6 from Urban Decay. My preference for baking would be honey for the undereye area but if I were to use the setting powder for my entire face I would choose translucent. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top