MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

A pre-review of the L'oreal Paris Base Magique Primer

 This is a pre-review of this new primer from L'oreal Paris. Now when I say pre-review I mean this is like a first impressions review.

So I just got out of the gym and I noticed I had like 15 minutes before my appointment with Browhaus (I'll make an entry about my experience there). So I decided to just walk around the nearby stores, I ended up going to Sasa (Its like a beauty store) and saw this product. I've seen reviews about it on YouTube and from what I saw this product was a So-so product but I really wanted to buy a primer, even though I know I don't really need one. It cost around HKD $99, which is like the price you'd expect from a L'oreal Paris product.

Enough with the stories let's get to the good part. LOL. So basically this is a "drug store" primer. This primer contains Dimethicone, so does a lot of other primers. What this basically promises is to:

  1. Smooth wrinkles and fine lines
  2. Perfectly hides pores
  3. Skin imperfections are corrected


This is what the box looks like.
The container. I forgot to take a picture of the actual product.
The container contains about 15ml/0.5 Oz of product. The product itself is a sort a pale rosy colour, its very smooth and creamy to apply. It doesn't have any smell to it which I guess is a good thing because I know there are some people who don't like their face products to have a strong fragrance.

I will be testing out this product for about a week to see how this product works, what is the best method in applying it and all that stuff..  :D

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top