MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of the Estee Lauder Vita-Mineral Make Up

This is another product review of another product that I bought... Well from the title you can gather... hehehe.. So I bought this at Sogo, I think a week ago but I'm not sure... I think it costs HKD 280 or around that price... I bought it because my Mom wanted the holiday set from Estee Lauder, in order to get that you have to spend I think HKD 480 then pay HKD 500 to get the Holiday set which is good I must say...

Packaging
Anyway let's get back to the product review.. This product comes in this nice shiny sort of a navy blue box.. I really like the box because it gives the product a very sophisticated look.. Even the inside part of the box has the Estee logo in it.
On the back of the box as you can see there are some text, basically just instructions and the stuff they claim. I know the photo is small but I love you all so I'm going to list it down below.. :p
  • For All Skintupes
  • Good for your skin makeup developed with the skincare expertise of Estee Lauder.
  • Infused with pure mineral and pomegranate extract - known as a super-potent antioxidant and energy booster - to help protect against daily free-radical assaults.
  • It contains Vitamins A, C, E.
  • Gentle for sensitive skin
  • Oil-Free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist-tested. 


I bought mine in Intensity 3.0. It is a tad darker then me but it is not very noticeable, like I said before I just like my foundations to really match my skin but this is ok... Here in Sogo, they only sold 3 shades and this was the darkest.. I wanted to go lighter but Intensity 2.0 is way too light for me.. So I just go this instead. 
So it comes in a bottle... Looks like it is in a Holiday packaging but I'm not sure what it looks like in a regular packaging... 

 So at back just says a few things and the shade... It contains 30ml and has SPF 10...

The packaging is very similar to the Max Factor bottle, you get the foundation out of this squeeze thing...   I have no idea what you call it.. LOL...

Formula
When I put it on it doesn't feel like I have anything on, but I might just be used to having make up on... I've applied it in various way, I just prefer using the MAC 187 or 188 because I love sheering out foundations... The gives you a Radiant finish, meaning healthy and has medium coverage... 


Overall I like this foundation, it doesn't have any wow factor though... I still love my NARS Sheer Glow but this is a good alternative for me.. :) 

Check out my video review of this product.. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top