MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Inspired Look: Eva Longoria

I know late as always... LOL... But anyway here is my take on this Eva Longoria-Parker inspired look... I chose to do one of her looks because, I am one of her biggest fans!... She is beautiful inside and out!... I also love dramatic eye looks... :D


So this is the look I was talking about... This is the look she wore during the 2008 Emmy's.... I know not really one of her latest looks but I really like tis one... Now I know what I came up doesn't exactly look like what she had on but like I said this is an inspired look... :)





So here is a video of how I did it... :) 
Products used:
Maybelline Quad in Diamond Glow Gray Pink
MAC Eyeshadow Carbon Matte
Maybelline Impact Express Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow Liner
Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Rose
MAC Lipstick Honeylove
Estee Lauder Vita-Mineral Loose Powder

Max Factor Eyeshadow in Gold(not sure about this one)

1 Comments

  1. I like this look!!! sleek and chic!! first 2 words that goes into my head!

    --- 7minute makeup Girl

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top