MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review: Collection 2000 Creampuff Moisturising Lip Cream

(Left to Right: Fairy Cake, Angel Delight & Cotton Candy)

Collection 2000 or just Collection has been a brand that I have been lusting for ages. I bought these ages ago and I have been loving them ever since. Especially the browny one. Plus they are uber cheap!


My natural lip colour

This photo is my of my bare lips. As you can see I have a pigmented upper lip and a mauve-maroon lower lip. I tend to go for more pigmented lippies are they tend to cover my natural lip colour better. In between applications I used a makeup wipe to ensure all traces of the previous colour has been removed. 

Angel Delight



This is their more brownish colour. I used at least 2-3 layers of the colour to achieve this coverage. It is a browny pink nude colour and this is my favourite colour out of the three. 

Fairy Cake



This is their coral colour. I only applied 2 layers of the product for it to show up. As you can see the pigmentation is pretty decent. Definitely a summer shade. 

Cotton Candy


This is their cool toned pink colour. I only applied 2 layers of the product for it to show up. The pigmentation is the same as fairy cake. 

Left to Right: Angel Delight, Cotton Candy & Fairy Cake

Overall

I think Collection/Collection 2000's lip creams are amazing for the value. They are quite affordable and pigmented. I also find them to be quite hydrating on the lips which is a characteristic that I look for in my lipsticks as I have terribly dry lips. I highly recommend that you guys try them out.

I have also done a swatch video on them



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top