MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review: Desio Creamy Beige Contacts


Creamy beige has got to be one of the most interesting and ambiguous shade from Desio! I honestly did not think I would like the colour but after using it for the last month or so I have changed my mind about the lenses. Desio definitely make eye popping designs.


The photo above is Desio's promotional image for the shade on women which does not make sense as they state that their lenses are unisex. However they still section their site for men and women. Another thing I have noticed is that their promotional images are different for both men and women.

Expectation


The promotional images from the men's section is more accurate, in terms of colour. The colour appears to be a grey colour with a hint or warmth, giving it a beige impression.

My Natural Eye Colour



Here is a photo of my natural eye colour, without makeup too. I have dark warm brown eyes. In normal lighting you can see a subtle hint of warm brown in my eyes.

With the lenses




In the first photo I have only lens in so you can see the difference. The colour looks like a grey blue. I have seen images on instagram of other people wearing the lenses and they look more grey. I guess it depends on the person, what they are wearing and the makeup they use.

How natural does it look?



In my opinion they are very natural looking unless you come up close of course. I think it looks more natural compared to other lenses because of the lens pattern. The pattern is the same as the other colours from the brand. The outer parts of the lens are very opaque and as you go towards the pupil area it become more transparent. This allows for the lens to blend in with your natural eye colour. 

Comfort

Desio creates one of the most comfortable coloured lenses out there in the market. I wear these lenses for more than 8 hours at a time which obviously is not recommended. I wear clear contacts almost every single day so I am use to wearing contacts. 

Overall

I highly recommend these lenses for you guys if you are interested in trying a light coloured lens and you do not want to try innocent white. I feel this is a step down from innocent white. If you guys want to try it check out their website.

I have also done a video review



2 Comments

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Blue Contacts for Brown Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought creamy beige of desio and mine turned out extremely but extremely dark, I don't kno why maybe its damaged

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top