MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Maybelline Fit Me Concealers


The Maybelline Fit Me line has been out in the market for a while now. This concealer has been compared to higher end concealers such as NARS and has a broad range of colours. In this post, I will be reviewing two shades.


I have the shades Sand Sable (20) and Deep Fonce (35). According to the Maybelline Australia website, there are only 6 shades available. 20 is their middle yellow based shade and 35 is a deeper neutral pink shade. This concealer is mostly aimed to be used under the eye but that being said it can be used on other parts of the skin. The coverage is meant to be natural and fresh looking. 


The Packaging

Each tube contains 6.8ml of product and comes in a traditional concealer form with a doe foot applicator. The tube itself is square which comes in handy when you place it on a flat surface as it will not roll away. The crew lock mechanism is very good which ensure that no leakage of the concealer will ever occur and the stopper is excellent at ensuring that there is just the right amount of product on the doe foot.

The Product

The product is a traditional liquid concealer, it is not runny which is handy when you are applying and it will not run down your face. It does not have a fragrance or cosmetic scent. The product is blendable, regardless if a sponge, brush or fingers are used there will not be any streak marks. The coverage is medium to medium full. It is also buildable, I can build up the concealer up to 2 layers underneath the eyes without it caking.

Overall

I think this is an excellent concealer. I have used drugstore and higher end concealers and I have to say that this is one of my favourites. The coverage is perfect and does not crease under the eyes, provided a good setting powder is used. I use 20 as a highlighting shades, as it is yellow based it is perfect for a highlighting effect. 35 is perfect for days that I want a natural undereye. As it is neutral pink it helps cancel out the darkness under my eyes without being a completely different colour to my skin or foundation. Overall, I highly recommend this concealer to anyone really!


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top