MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Christmas Wishlist | ThePopHeir | Part 2


The festive season is upon us and the Christmas sales are starting and OMG what should I buy? I am back with another post featuring some amazing products!


I love browsing the shops and online stores for great deals this festive season and with every company having a deal on products it can be quite hard to decide what you should get for yourself and what you will give to your love ones. In this series, I am going to share with you guys some of the products that have caught my eyes either because they are great value for money or because they are just oh so pretty!


Philosophy Glowing Days Ahead
This is definitely a great gift set to give to a love one who is into skincare and who is new to the brand. It contains many of the brand's best products and should have all your skincare needs covered! Well you might need a SPF especially because it has exfoliants in there. This product will retain for AUD 130 and is exclusive to David Jones.

Philosophy Shower Gels


Yaaas! Festive season scented shower gels! As I am originally from a place that Christmas is usually cold or at least cool, products like these always bring me back to cold Christmases. I have smelt products like these before so it will be interesting to see if I can get my hands on one of these. I really want to smell Christmas cookie as I find it very intriguing. They will retail for AUD 30 and will be available at David Jones, Mecca Maxima and Adore Beauty.

YSL La Laque Couture


The Kiss & Love multi usage palette is just stunning. First of all the eyeshadows colours (left column) are colours perfect for festive occasions! The lip colours and blush go well with the shadows and you will also have tools to use. The palette will retain for AUD 150 and will be available at YSL counters nationwide. 


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top