MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

NYX Butter Gloss | ThePopHeir | Swatch & Review


I honestly feel that NYX cosmetics is the drugstore version of MAC when it comes colour selection. I have never been a fan of lip glosses but NYX has definitely changed my mind on them! 



NYX Cosmetics has a variety of lip glosses from nudes to deeper colours and from pinks to purples and everything in between. They are quite affordable as well. They retail for under AUD 10 and are available at Target in store and online. 

I love how pigmented they are! Some of the lighter shades may not show up as pigmented on darker lips but some of the deeper shades and more vibrant colours definitely show up on the lips. You can either can a sheer or quite opaque coverage from them, depending on how many layers you apply 

I find that they wear off the lips really well. They do not leave that white line in the inner part of your lips when you have worn them for a few hours. As they are glosses they do not last very long on the lips if you eat with them on. They do have a slight tack to them but they do not feel very sticky.

Overall, I am very impressed with them! I highly recommend them to those looking to try out lip glosses or like to wear glosses on their own. If you would like to see how they appear on my lips check out the clip below.



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top