MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

MAC Oh Darling Extra Dimension Skinfinish | ThePopHeir | Product Review


MAC has just released its Magic of the Night collection and OMG this product stole the show! I saw US YouTubers post photos of this beauty a few weeks ago and have been waiting for it to arrive in Australia. As soon as it went on sale, online, I purchased it!


It has been a while since I have purchased anything MAC, for a number of reasons but this time was different. As we all know, this year is all about strobing or highlighting. Everyone has been raving about their favourite highlighters from different brands. MAC has always had product you can use to highlight but none have been so coveted as this!


That packaging is just stunning! The design of the packing is essentially like their normal range but a metallic navy colour. It is a finger print magnet! The design of the product is just absolutely gorgeous! 


As always when it comes to pretty packaging, I was hesitant to swatch it but I eventually did. The first layer of the product is hard to swatch as it is as if the top layer is so tightly packed that you barely get any product. However, once this has been soften your brush or fingers can pick up the product easily.


In this photo, I used daylight to show the colour more accurately. It swatches like a warm gold on my skin but once blended out it looks true to pan. I have worn this highligther for a week or so now and it looks amazing on the skin.

If you would like to see a live demonstration of this product, check out my video below


Overall, I am so happy that I decided to pick up this highlighter! It is a welcomed addition to my highlighter collection. If you can still purchase this product, I highly recommend it. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top