MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Go to Neutral Palettes | ThePopHeir | Review


All makeup lovers have a neutral palette. Some of us have more than one. In this post I am going to share with you guys the 3 neutral palettes I always reach for. 


The palette on the left is by Innoxa and it is their Daytime neutrals palette. Do not be fooled by the name of the palette, you can definitely get a smokey look from this palette. I often use this palette when I am going for a halo eyeshadow look in which I mostly use the dark eyeshadow and use a tab of the lighter colours in the centre part of the lid. There is a bit of fall out with this palette but with a bit of caution, you can definitely make amazing looks with this palette.

The middle palette is the Naturals palette by Chi Chi cosmetics. I absolutely love this palette. It pretty much has all the colours that you would need for a neutral to smokey look. The only colour missing from this palette is probably a matte black for that really smokey look but a black eyeliner often solves the problem. I really do not have anything else negative to say about this palette.

TheBalm's Smokey Palette 2 is the last palette. I honestly only ever use the middle and golden shade to achieve an everyday neutral look. I also use the middle shade a lot as a transition colour for when I do darker looks with other eyeshadows. TheBalm makes amazing products and the colours in this palette last very well without a primer.




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top