MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

MAC Velvet Teddy Dupes | ThePopHeir | Dupes


MAC's Velvet Teddy has definitely been this year's most wanted lipstick! As seen as people found out that Kylie Jenner often uses this shade or colours like this, it was pretty much out of stock in many place quite quickly. As it is quite hard to get at times, I decide to look at my collection and create a comparison post.


My first dupe has been a long favourite of mine. It is by Revlon and it is called Mauve it Over and also happens to be matte. As you can tell from the swatch photo it is pretty much the same tone as Velvet Teddy but just not as deep. On the lips, depending on how pigmented your lips are, they look very very similar and I would say it is a really good drugstore dupe. 

My other dupe is actually a lip liner by Shu Uemura and it is in Wine Beige. When I first received it, I did not think it would look like Velvet Teddy and did not think much of it. Then I tried it and thought it looked very similar and I swatched it next to Velvet teddy and it looks pretty similar. As you can see in the photo above, it is more red compared to velvet teddy but on the lips it looks pretty similar but not as similar as Mauve it Over. I love to pair either the Relvon or MAC lippie with this lip liner to get a Kylie Jenner-esk look.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top