MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Schwarzkopf Live Colour Pastel Spray Icy Blue | ThePopHeir | Product Review


I recently went to the shops and saw this. Schwarzkopf Live has a pastel range! I decided to pick up Icy Blue as it looks like a grey tone which will fade out beautifully to an ash blonde which is ideal for me! I also did a video demonstrating how I used it.

My Hair


As you can see in the photo above, I only did a bit of my fringe and the rest of the colour you see is what I had to work with. The ends of my hair are really bleached so they do not hold colour for too long but they do take a lot of the colour.



My Experience

The box comes with the toning spray, instructions and a pair of plastic gloves. In the video below (it will be linked as soon as it is up), you can see how easy it is to follow the instructions and the colour turned out pretty good. It did not tone the roots very well into an ashy colour but it did tone down the yellow tone in my hair.  I was also quite sweaty during the process of it all and I did not notice the colour fading on my forehead which is awesome!

The colour it turned out nice and ashy blue grey. For some reason the camera is making it look more lavender than blue but otherwise I am happy with the result. It has not stained my skin at all. I have since then washed my hair twice already and the blue tone is completely gone. As expected it left a nice ashy tone to my hair which is welcomed. The condition of my hair feels the same as before I used it.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this product. It is a great way to just test out a pastel colour without worrying that it will leave an unsightly stain in the hair. Do keep in mind that this is a ash tone so the other colours might not fade as beautifully as this did. 


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top