MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

MAC x Nikkia Joy Compared to Velvet Teddy


MAC cosmetics has released their collaboration lipsticks with various influencers from around the world. From Australia we have got Nikkia Joy. I recently got to go to a MAC lunch to celebrate the release of the lipstick. As you guys know I am a big fan of Velvet Teddy and I thought I would compare the shades.



Both lipsticks have the traditional matte finish. I would describe Velvet Teddy as a mauve toned nude brown lipstick. Nikkia Joy has a similar nude brown look to it but it has more of a coral look to it. When you look at both lipsticks in the tube, it might be hard to see the difference. However, on the skin/lips you can definitely see the difference of the colour.

In terms of pigmentation, like most Matte finish lipsticks from MAC they are consistent. They are as opaque as each other despite Nikkia Joy is slightly lighter than Velvet Teddy. Overall, I highly recommend that you guys get your hands on the Nikkia Joy shade if you can!

2 Comments

  1. Buy the best Kiko lipstick at Pashop VN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Heizung selber machen

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top