MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

FANOLA NO YELLOW INCREDIBLE FOAM | FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW

I recently got a chance to try out the new Fanola No Yellow Incredible Foam. I have seen so many videos of people trying it out and I wanted to see for myself if it were actually that good. I reached out to their PR team here in Australia and they were so lovely and accomodated my request.

Before I begin with the first impressions review I thought I would talk a bit about my hair prior to using the product so you have an idea what it had to deal with. I have naturally dark Asian hair, apparently a level 2 as I was told by a hair dresser. I normally bleach my hair (just the virgin parts) twice with 30 vol and that usually gets me to a light yellow colour to which I toned it with a level 8 Natural Blonde hair colour from Lóreal Paris. At the time of filming the video the colour had pretty much washed out and I had already let my hair get brassy by avoiding the blue/purple product I had.

In the instructions state to wash hair prior to using the product and then to just leave the product in the hair for 3-5 minutes. I accidentally left it in for 10 minutes and well I got super ashy grey blonde hair. If you would like to see this product in action check out my YouTube video below


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top