MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

WHY I CHANGED MY USERNAME? | LONG OVERDUE EXPLANATION

I completely forgot that I had not address formally on the blog why I had changed my username from ThePopHeir to MrKenDenis. When I first started my social media accounts I was planning to do music related content but as time went on I realised that I did not have the time or the space to create music. I ended up doing more beauty related content and as that side of my content grew I also fell into more lifestyle content. The transition was completely unplanned but never the less I enjoyed the journey.

Along the way of becoming the brand that my social media is now I also found that people got confused whenever I would introduce myself as ThePopHeir. Whether it be because they misheard me or the word Heir did not click for them at the time it made introductions a bit sticky. In addition to that whenever I was trying to market myself to beauty brands The Pop Heir just confused them as well because they had assumed that my focus was more music than anything else. On top of all these I also began to grow as a person and I felt that I had outgrown the "ThePopHeir" era of my life and wanted a change. My partner gave me the idea of just calling my brand MrKenDenis without the spaces of course to keep in line with the previous brand.

I feel that the brand name change has definitely achieved the goals that I had set out with the name change and I am honestly glad I did it before I had gain more followers otherwise explaining the name change to everyone and PR companies would have been a nightmare of a process. I have linked my vlog where I spoke about this down below.


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top