MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Revolution Conceal & Correct Concealer in Orange | Review

I am a fan of colour correcting my 5 o'clcok shadow. I just have never really like the way my makeup would look with the shadow still being very apparent. Since discovering this technique I rarely wear makeup without it! I have recently been seeing a lot of people talking about this new corrector by Revolution (formerly known as Makeup Revolution). I have been trying to get my hands on it for months but could not find it in store and well I did not want to pay for shipping for just one product. Until one day I walked into my local Priceline and saw that they finally stocked it!

Instead of doing a first impressions review like I would normally do on a new product I thought I would take my time and really test it out with my regular makeup routine. Once I had tried it out enought I thought I would do a review on the Revolution Conceal & Correct Concealer in orange on YouTube. See the video below to see how it performed and my colour correctin routine.


For a foundation shade reference, I am a NC30 from MAC, Barcelona from NARS and Sun Beige from Maybelline. I personally think that this shade worked really well with my complexion. In the video I used a medium-full coverage type foundation to help cover it up and it gave me the desired results. I personally find that I can never completely cover/conceal the shadowing but I am able to get it to about 90% and I am happy with that. 

If you have tried out this colour corrector or have tried others you think are better I would love to hear your thoughts on it 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top