MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Trying out the W7 Cosmetics Whatever! Totally Random Pressed Eyeshadow Palette

 


In this video I did a first impression review on the W7 Cosmetics Whatever Totally Random Pressed Eyeshadow palette. I essentially tried out the shadows on my eyes to see how they performed and if they are really a good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riveria palette. I honestly have not tried that palette out before but I am familiar with ABH's formula. If you live in Australia W7 Cosmetics is available at Chemist Warehouse If you would like to purchase your own pair of Solotica lenses use my affiliate code ThePopHeir or link http://www.visionmarketplace.com?ref=thepopheir This give you 10% off any orders on the website

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top