MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

First Impression Review on the Beauty Blender BlenderCleanser Liquid

 



In this video I cleaned my makeup sponges using the Beauty Blender BlenderCleanser liquid. As this was my first time using it this is my first impressions review on it. I demonstrated it on my dirty sponges. I have beauty sponges from various brands that have had foundation, concealer and powder stains. Some of the makeup stains were new and the others were old and had caked on there for almost 2 months! I wanted to see if this product would clean it enough so that I could use it again for my next makeup application. I honestly did not expect much in the way of stain removal as some of the stains had been there for quite some time now. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase this producct it is available at https://www.sephora.com.au/products/beautyblender-liquid-blendercleanser/v/150ml #cleanwithme #beautyblender

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top