MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Current Skincare & Haircare Routine

 


I showed you guys my bathroom sink to show you guys my current skincare and haircare products. As 30 year male I am aware of my skin concerns to help preserve and maintain my skin as much as possible. For reference I have normal to oily skin, prone to congestion and the occasional acne. I do suffer from mild hyperpigmentation. As for my hair I have naturally very dark hair that has been bleached and coloured. Products featured Only Good Natural Deodorant Rexona Cream Deodorant Bausch & Lomb Re-nu contact lens solution Bioderma Cicabio Cream Madara Melting Cleansing Oil Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner Skin Crush AM Serum Breezebalm Lipblam Love Beauty and Planet Hand Wash Olehendriksen Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Power Serum Olehendriksen PHAT Glow Facial Olehendriksen Glow 2oH Toner NGS Everything Serum Medik8 Cream Cleanser Kate Somerville Cold Cream Tatcha Dewy Cream Sukin Purely Ageless Reviving Eyecream Sukin Purely Ageless Rejuvenating Day Cream Sand & Sky Dewy Glow Drops Medik8 Retinal 10 Teoxane Serum + Moisturiser La Roche Posay Sunscreen Cancer Council Sunscreen Bioderm Micellar Solution Fanola Botugen Shampoo, Mask & Filler Spray Fanola Nutri Care Fluid Crystal Design Me Gloss.Me ======================================== DISCOUNT CODES ken10 Fanola Australia - 10% off all orders ThePopHeir Vision Marketplace - 10% all orders including Solotica contacts If you guys are new to my content, be sure to check out my channel!😍 http://www.youtube.com/c/thepopheir

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top