MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of the Diorshow Extase

I know this post has come very late.. I usually make a blog post while the video is uploading on youtube but unfortunately I got busy and totally forgot (no I was just lazy!).. But anyway I've finally created a format on how these reviews are done.. Yey for me and the people who get confused watching and reading my stuff!.. 


This is a review of the Diorshow Extase. According to the Sephora website is it the first mascara to plump lashes inside and out, wear it alone or pair it with your favorite Dior mascaras. It claims that DiorShow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger and fuller lashes.


Here are some pictures of the the product. Please note this is a sample size of the product. I bought this at a Bonjour Store here in HK.


Packaging


 The packaging is the same as the full size one. It has this sort of shinny reflected coating and the writing is just in black. The packaging is very classy.

Here is a photo of the wand. So it is a spiral type of wand reminds me of a revlon mascara, but I have yet to try that one yet. 


The Formula
The one I got was in black I am not aware if they do sell other colors besides black. So basically it is a volumising mascara and it does do that but I just feel it works better as a lengthening mascara. 1 coat gives me good volume, length and a lot of lift. But it does give you spider leg lashes because they do clump up. The second coat gives clumpy volume, more lift and length. Tip for people with long lashes already use a mascara protector because you will get product all over your lid, which would be a disaster if you are wearing eye shadow. It is quite easy to remove, I used an Oil Based Eye Make up remover. It does leave your lashes in good condition after using them after a while.. :)


This is what one coat can do.. 
 This is what two coats does for me..

Watch my video for the application and subscribe! :)





0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top