MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of the Max Factor Xperience Foundation

This a review of the Max Factor Xperience foundation. I bought this a Watsons and I think it costs HKD 148 but I could be wrong!. I am in love with my NARS Sheer Glow but I needed to find a cheaper alternative to wear on a daily basis and just reserve for NARS for special occasions. I saw the commercial of it and was intrigue because they said it is a weightless foundation.

On with the review!. I bought mine in the shade #85 Deep Soapstone, it was the darkest shade they had and is a half step darker then my skin so I had to blend it down my neck which isn't an issue with me. Knowing it is a dark store foundation you are lucky if you can find one you can work with!.

Packaging
 So here in HK they just sell this in this tube with a clear plastic film you just tear off. Pretty simple nothing unique. It just had the name and some instructions at the back.

 To get the foundation out of it's container you need to squeeze it out of the tube, which is find but from experience these types of bottles tend to be messy after a while but since Mine is just new it is still clean.. :)

Formula
It is weightless! I don't feel it on my skin but then again I wear make up/foundation almost all the time so I might be used to it already.  It doesn't feel greasy it does have a dewy finish not like the NARS Sheer glow though but it works!. Pretty easy to blend out with your fingers, sponge and a Mac 187 but with a normal foundation brush it does leave a few lines so I suggest looking at your face if you do decide using the normal/ordinary foundation brush. I think it is a medium coverage foudation which you can sheer out if you like a very light foundation. Staying power is good lasted on my face a good 6 hours with primer and without around 4-5 hours which is good, just need to touch up with some blot powder and you look as if you are ready to walk down the runway. hahaha..

Here is a color swatch and comparison with the NARS Sheer glow in barcelona.
The left one is the Xperience and on the right which has blended in is the Sheer glow. Colorwise they are very similar, the Xperience is just a tad bit darker but I can work with it. You can sheer it out with a MAC 187.

Here is a video of the review, sorry no application for this one :) Please subscribe to my channel

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top