MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of the True Sapphire Contacts by Freshlook

I have been in love with Freshlook for years. :) I really love the colours they release except for latest one the super bright colours they just seem to be too fake!. Usually freshlook comes up with natural looking colours or those that blend well with your eye colour.. But then again maybe the new ones are aimed for people with lighter eyes.

Let us get on with the review.. :) I wear contacts a lot because I am near sighted. I bought these with my own money. Here in HK they sell these in 2 week disposable versions.



My natural eye colour is brown. These cover up my natural eye colour and show up well, unlike the blue ones they just look gray on me. I do not have an issue with the size of the iris or anything like that..

They look natural from a distance but with any coloured contacts you can tell they are fake up close.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top