MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Inspired Look: Adam Lambert

Late as usual.. LOL..
Hi guys this is my take on a look by Adam Lambert.. Now I don't remember where I saw him wearing this look, I can't even find it on Google!.. LOL.. I dunno maybe I made this up or something but anyway this is an inspired look so it does not have to be 100% the same... :P



This is one of the looks I used for the inspired look.. In this photo its more of a grayish blue shade... In the video it turned up turquoise, with camera you never really get the true colour of things... I'm NC40 in MAC foundation shades but I sometimes look way lighter then that.. LOL.. But anyway back to the topic.. 

But anyway this is how I looked like with the look... :) I wore this look last Halloween... 

Watch my video tutorial on how I achieved this look.. 

So to achieve this look, I used these products.. 
Maybelline Quad in Diamond Glow Gray Pink(Silver Colour Only)
MAC Eyeshadow Carbon Matte
Maybelline Impact Express Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow Liner (White & Black)
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow 07
MAC Lipstick Cherish
MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark
MAC Blush Gingerly
Max Factor Xperience Number 85

I used an all over eye shadow brush and a big fluffy one... Don't really know what you call them.. LOL..   It was really easy to do but I didn't do the tear in the tutorial because it requires you to tug a lot on your eye.. The skin at the under eye area is can be pulled easily and I don't recommend you guys do it!!.. But if you really do want to, I used a Q-tip to help support and tug a bit then a liquid eyeliner to draw and fill it in.. After that I used the matte black eyeshadow to set it... You could smudge out the edges if you like..

So that's another inspired look for you guys.. Hope it was helpful and you liked it.. :D

1 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top