MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of the Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara

First of all, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Brittany for giving me and others like me inspiration for doing all things make up related. You are truly an inspiration. Please visit her amazing blog, if you haven't. Clump Of Mascara and her YouTube channel.

Product

Now I know what you are thinking... You've done a review of this already!.. Yes I have but lately I've been loving this thing again, so I really thought this mascara should have its own post instead of being compared.. Plus what I said before was way too little compared to this.. Mostly because I was afraid of writing a super long post that people might get bored of reading..



I've said this before but this has got to be my favourite mascara of all time! Well obviously that changes every week but this has got to be in my top 5 favourite mascaras. So the tube itself its just a very plain cylindrical tube, no curves or anything.. It would be a very plain mascara but the design of the images, font and stuff just speaks glam to me!


According to bourjois' website, Its extremely resistant formula is enriched with vinyl for a look that won’t budge all night! 100% tear and sweat proof. Tested and loved by clubbers. Basically, its not suppose to smudge or flake even under let's say humid weather or you know that greasy feeling you get when you are in the club.. LOL (I know gross)


Brush
 So this is how the brush looks like.. Look pretty plain and stuff but if you look at it closely you can tell there is a reservoir.  It is actually the first time I've seen a mascara use this kind of a wand. Basically when you look at it there are bristles on both side but the centre part does not have any bristles instead it has a reservoir, this is the part that contains a lot of the product. 


Now I would go ahead and tell you how to use this freaky thing but its too hard to explain in words without getting to technically and leaving you all brain dead afterwards.. LOL.. Seriously it is hard to explain just watch the video review and demonstration.. :)




Results
So these are my nude/naked/bare/undressed? lashes.. As you can see I have some spares areas and my lashes are as dark as my un-groomed eyebrow which is so weird.. Most people have the opposite, light brows and dark lashes but we are not here to talk about my issues.. LOL..  I did not curl them or anything, my lashes are just like that.. 

 This is what the product gives me after one coat of the mascara. I truly believe this is a volumising mascara, though the effect may be different for some people.. I did however saw some lift in my lashes but no length.. The volume is definitely there and I'd say this gives my lashes a natural yet dramatic look which I love.. 
Now for the second coat of mascara.. There was an increase in lift but no length again but the volume I'd say is incredible I just love this mascara.. 


Watch my video below for more details about the mascara but I do definitely recommend that you get this mascara and try it out. 








0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top