MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review: Desio Lenses in Dessert Dream

As you guys probably already know, Desio is a brand of contacts that made really high quality lenses and to be honest they are very natural looking. I have made a video review of these lenses a while back on the channel click here for the video.


Appearance


 So this is my natural eye colour as you can see my eyes are a warm dark brown colour. Most coloured lenses just look dull or really dark on me. But as you can see in the photo below how much of a difference it does.




This photo is obviously taken with flash but in real life and in normal house lighting or day light, the change is still apparent.


As you can see there is a difference in colour between the two lenses. This is an issue that I have addressed on the channel. Just click here for the video. Obviously, what eyeshadows or what top you wear can enhance or wash out the colour. 

Comfort

I wear clear contact lenses on an almost daily basis, so my eyes are use to wearing contacts. This may affect my opinion. In my opinion I think theses lenses are quite comfortable, I can wear them for more than 15 hours and I don't see any redness or experience any discomfort. (It is not recommended to wear lenses more than 8 hours). 

What do I think?

Overall I think these lenses are amazing. The colour payoff is great and they are comfortable. This company makes lenses that are top notch and I highly recommend them :)





3 Comments

  1. How long did u wait for it to arrive in australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to wait roughly 2 weeks for it to arrive. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Solotica Mel Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top