MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

What I Got for Christmas 2014

Happy New Year everyone!

I have recently started to polish this old blog of mine and thought I should show you guys my latest video on the channel! As the title implies, its the stuff I bought myself and what loving people in my life have bought me as well.




Products shown in the video are
- MAC Matchmaster in 6.0
- MAC Studio Finish  concealer in NW35
- VS Volume Plump Mascara in Blackest Black
- VS Lash Lush Mascara
- VS Make it Last Prime & Set Makeup Spray
- L'oreal True Match Foundation in W6
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara Lengthening 
- Sasatine Natural Conditioning Black Khol Pencil
- En Kholeur in Turquoise
- Color Combos Gel Liner in Brown
- K Palette Black Liquid Liner and Curled Mascara
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Schwarzkopf BC Hair Therapy Oil Miracle
- EOS Lip & Lotion Combo
- Sasa Hair Velcro
- Color Combos Instant Eye Makeup Remover
- Innisfree Ecoscience White C Mist
- Sasatine Makeup Wipes
- Soo Beaute Facial Masks
- Sasatine Eye Masks
- Maybelline Gift Set 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top