MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

NYX Matte Lip Cream


I bought these lippies a few months ago and I have been using them quiet often in my videos. As you can see from the photo above, I only have 4. I know NYX has a lot more colours but these were the only ones I could get my hands. In Australia you can only purchase them at Target and online. At target they are almost always out of stock. 



The colours I have are 05 - Antwerp, 09 - Abu Dhabi, 14 - Zurich and 02 - Stockholm. As you can tell I like my nudey brown colours. These lip creams are creamy, velvety and pigmented. Some of these colours I might need 2 layers to actually show up on my dark lips. As for the finish they are matte. As for the lasting power, they last upto 4 hours without touch ups. But obviously if you eat greasy food, the lip colour will breakup. 

Swatches


Left to Right: Stockholm, Zurich, Abu Dhabi & Antwerp


Natural Lip Colour


Stockholm



Zurich


Abu Dhabi


Antwerp

Overall

I think these lip creams are awesome! I love them and I must say I do love Abu Dhabi. Its my perfect brown nude lip colour. 


2 Comments

  1. I'm on the hunt for the perfect nude at the moment so I'm going to have to give these a try! Abu Dhabi is on my list!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! I initially thought it would be too brown but then I swatched it and I am in love with the colour!

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top