MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review: Desio Innocent White Contact Lens


Welcome to another contact lens review. These lovely lenses are by Desio which has got to be one of the best at making coloured contact lenses for darker eyes. The ones I have in are called Innocent white which looks like a white grey but on warm brown eyes they look light blue.


My natural eye colour


So this is what these lenses have to work with. As many dark eyed people know, light coloured contacts almost always never show up on our eyes unless you have a bright light shinning in our face. My natural eye colour is a very dark warm brown, meaning it has red tones in it. 

How pigmented are the lenses?


The lenses are surprisingly effective at covering my natural eye colour and are very light. From what I have seen on instagram, these lenses appear more frosty light blue on light eyes. I mean they still are quite light in real life but honestly they do not look this light in normal daylight or florescent lighting. 


If you want them to look a bit lighter, some makeup may help with that.


Here is a photo taken with the lenses on in daylight without flash and as you can see they are still light but not as light as you can see in the photos above. One thing that I do not like about the lenses are that the pupil size looks a lot wider when compared to the darker colours by Desio. 

Comfort

I wear clear contact lenses on an almost daily basis for more than 8 hours. I know it is not healthy but this is what I do. My eyes are use to wearing lenses all day and I have dry eyes which makes it harder for me to wear lenses. I find that these coloured lenses are one of the more comfortable lenses out there. I do not have to instil eyedrops throughout the day unless my eyes are really dry or if it is windy. 

Overall

I think Innocent White is a beautiful light shade for dark eyes. These are the only lenses that I have tried that actually show up as a light blue colour on my eyes. Though they do not show up as frosty light blue as I had hoped they are still lovely and make a huge difference. I highly recommend theses lenses!  


2 Comments

  1. can you give me the exact link on where I can buy them please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. You can get them from http://www.desiolens.com/

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top