MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


This product has been talked about and raved all over the internets for it being comparable to the Benefit's porefessional. I thought I would give it a try for myself and see if it lived up to the hype. I must say it really didn't live up to the hype.
Promises

- Instant poreless finish
- Insta-blur technology that will work with or without makeup

The Product




It comes it in a tube and it is basically a gel consistency. It is a clear/transparent gel. You only need a small amount, half a pea size to be exact, to be able to cover most of your face. It is super blendable. It does not have a scent either. 

My Experience

I have been using this primer every now and then for months now. I find you only really need a small amount. The finish is matte on the skin and it makes the skin feel really soft. I honestly think it is loaded with silicones. I find that it does blur out the imperfections/pores with makeup but without makeup I find that it just makes my skin feel soft. It does fill in fine lines well. In terms of long wear, it does not add much longevity to my makeup. It does makes the application smoother and helps the makeup last a bit longer. Honestly I do not think it lives up to the hype. It is a good plain primer that offers a poreless finish to your makeup. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top