MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Product Review; EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom


EOS is well known for their egg shaped lip balms,  it was only recently that I learned of the rest of their product range. I suffer from dry hands and hand creams are essential for me. This hand cream I must say has become one of my favourites.

If you guys are not aware, I work as a nurse and because of my job I wash my hands often. This exacerbates my dry hands. I always have to have a hand cream on me to moisturise my hands. I have tried hand creams from various brands and I must say this one has become a quick favourite of mine.

Packaging


The bottle it is in is very cute and handy. It is quite slim and easy to carry around. The back has an impression that your thumb will naturally glide into so you can squeeze the product out. It is a squeeze type bottle and a slight squeeze will give you a pea size amount of the moisturiser. 

The Product

I got mine in Berry Blossom and it smells absolutely divine. I am unable to describe the scent as I am not really good at describing scents but it definitely smells like raspberries and strawberries among other things. I thought the moisturiser would not be very hydrating as I found their lip balms to be lacking in the hydration department. However, I was pleasantly mistaken and found that a pea size was enough to really moisturise my dry hands. The smell tends to linger on the skin, so I do not recommend this to anyone who does not like scents in their products. It is also quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave a greasy feel on the skin and won't make your phone screen oily the next time you have to send a text! 

Overall

I think this is a great hand moisturiser! It is small, compact, hydrating, smells amazing and it quite affordable. Unfortunately it is not readily available here in Australia so you might have to purchase it online. eBay is probably your best bet but make sure you buy from a reputable seller as EOS has a lot of imitators out in the market. I highly recommend this product! 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top