MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

NUXE Nuxellence & White | Product Launches


I recently got invited to a NUXE blogger event here in Melbourne and I just wanted to share with my experience and tell you guys about the latest product launches from the brand. 


NUXE Nuxellence


NUXE's Nuxellence range is their new Anti-Ageing range which consists of Nuxellence Eclat and Nuxellence Detox. Both products are formulated to combat both external and internal factors of ageing. The aim of the products is to repair damage caused by these factors and recharge the skin cells to bring back vitality to the skin. The range is expected to be out in the Australian market by 1st September 2015. The range will be available from Priceline Stores, independent pharmacies nation-wide and at adorebeauty.com.au

Nuxellence Eclat is a daily anti-ageing booster serum that promises to recharge the skin with youth in as little as 28 days. This is a big claim but is backed up with research which makes this product very intriguing to me. 87% of the ingredients in Nuxellence Eclat are of natural origin and is paraben-free. This product will retail for $64.99.

Nuxellence Detox is a night booster serum that assists in the detoxification of the skin cells. It works with the body's natural detoxification cycle while we sleep, further enhancing the detoxification process. This product promised results are a revived, fresh and rested complexion. It also promises to recharge the energy of the skin cells for younger looking skin.  This product will retail for $64.99.

NUXE White


The NUXE white range is their new skin brightening range. The aim of this range is to achieve whiteness with no dark spots, rosy luminosity and hydration for the skin. This range consists for a 4 step system each contributing to the brightening effect. This range will be exclusive to Priceline and will be available 1st of October 2015. 

Step 1 is the NUXE White Brightening Purifying Foam which will retail for $26.99. This product will cleanse and purify the skin while brightening the skin and maintain hydration.

Step 2 is the NUXE White brightening moisturising lotion which will retail for $28.99.  This product assists the cell renewal process by gently exfoliating the skin. It also contains ingredients that will help maintain the hydration of the skin during the process. The result is a clearer complexion and smoother skin texture.

Step 3 is the NUXE White intensive correcting serum which will retail for $47.99. This product contains Stargazer Lily and stabilised Vitamin C which is well known for its skin brightening properties. These help against dark spots. 

Step 4 is the NUXE White brightening moisturising emulsion which will retail for $49.99. This product helps absorbs the excess sebum and mattifies the skin without blocking the pores and also helps boosts the skin's luminosity.

The complimentary step is the NUXE White brightening perfecting mask which will retail for $49.99. There are 6 sheet masks in this pack. This product helps tighten the pores and reduces the appearance of dark spots.

My thoughts

I was invited the blogger event and I was able to learn more about the products and got to test out the products on my skin. I must say that they all smell really good and felt amazing on the skin. I was fortunate enough to go home with a few of the products. I will surely be testing out the products soon and sharing with you guys my experiences with the. So stay tuned on the blog and the channel for updates :)

___________________________________________________________________________

The Event

I have not been to many blogger events in the past and going to this one was a bit scary as I did not know how I should present myself and act around people. However I was very lucky as my blogger/youtuber friends were also there. We had so much fun. I got to meet other bloggers as well and we got to share our experiences with brand. 


The amazing people behind NUXE here in Australia were wonderful and very welcoming which made me feel more comfortable. I honestly thought it would be a very office style meeting where you got the information and you were sent off your merry way but no. We had so much fun. Emilie and Shelley had planned activities for us which made the learning experience more fun. Not to mention they provided us with great finger foods and beverages which as you know I do appreciate. 

I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Emilie, Shelley and Ryan for having me at this wonderful blogger event!





0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top