MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Inspired Look: Cosmopolitan Kelly Osbourne

I've started a series on my YouTube Channel, its basically going to be a monthly thing. I plan on making looks inspired for people on the over of UK Cosmopolitan magazine. I wanted to start by creating a look from the Jan issue but I couldn't get my hands on the Jan issue and I didn't want to use look at image from the net. The images in the articles show more about the make up and I find it easier to recreate a look that way.

For the month of Feb, they had Kelly Osbourne on the cover. I like this look on her because its like a modern pin up look. When I think about a pin up look, I always think about a winged eyeliner look and really bold red lips. This look on her on the cover has a softer lip and the eyeliner isn't that strong.



So that's how I did it. There are other ways you can do this look. The products I used:
DML Moisturising Lotion
EOS Lipbalm
Estee Lauder Vita-Mineral Make Up in Intensity 3
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Brunettte
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35
MAC Eyeshadow in Brule
H&M Glitter Palette
L'oreal Gel Liner in Black
Max Factor Master Piece Eyeliner in Black
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes
MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC35
Estee Lauder Vita-Mineral Loose powder
MAC Chez Chez Lame Reserve Highlight
MAC Blush in Gingerly
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain + Strut Your Stuff

If you have noticed, I use the DML lotion a lot in my videos because of what is made of. It is made of a lot of silicon based products which is also the main ingridient of most primers out there. Its big & cheap, not to mention it does wonders for your skin. 

1 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top