MrKenDenis

| Make Up | Skin Care | Life is incomplete without contour | Haircare | YouTube |

Review of MAC Kissable Lipcolors

I've only recently followed MAC collections so this is going to be from a newbie's point of view..
The MAC kissable lipcolors in this review are from the Peacocky Collection which showcased a lot over beautiful & vibrant colours. I wasn't suppose to get anything from the collection because I though the lipcolors were lip glosses and I do not like that super shiny lip on me.


I only picked up 3 colour. So Vain (Peachy Coral Colour), Super (Mauve Brown Colour) & Strut Your Stuff (Red). Each tube contains 5g/0.17 OZ US. If I can remember correctly, each tube costs HK $145. The tubes are very slim, compared to the regular lip glosses from MAC. They come with sponge tip applicators.


 Here are swatches of the colours on the back of hand. Left-to-Right, So Vain, Super, Strut Your Stuff. The colours seem to have the same tone & intensity on the skin as in the bottle. They glide on to the lips nicely, they do not have a sticky feel on them. The MUA at MAC told me these were sold as lipglosses but are very pigmented. So I concluded they can be used as liquid lipsticks. Since they are liquid, they are very moisturising on me. They do have have some shine to them, but more like a satin shine.

 So Vain
This colour kinda reminds me of Shy Girl by MAC, in the sense that its a coral colour with pink & peach undertones which in my opinion is amazing for people with yellow based skin tones. I believe this colour is the best for the summer.

 Super
I was suppose to by Woo Me instead of this colour but unfortunately they ran out of stock. :( But this colour is quite similar to Woo Me but this is just more brown. I would describe this colour are a mauve colour with brown undertones. I use this a lot because it just looks so natural on my lip. I wear this colour I want a natural nude lip. If you have a tan complexion, you will love this.

Strut Your Stuff
I just wanted to try a red and I thought its liquid so if its too much on me, I can just tone it down or just use very little of it. I was thinking of Blair from Gossip Girl when I bought this.. LOL

Overall, these are good product. If you still can get or when a new collection with these come out, get them!!!!

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top